Storms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity

Catastrophe

by James Hansen

Hardcover

ISBN: 978-1-60819-200-7

ISBN-10: 1-60819-200-8

Bloomsbury USA · 2009

See also:
2011PaperbackStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth about the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2010PaperbackStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2009PaperbackStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2009HardcoverStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2009MP3 CDStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth about the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2009Audio CDStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth about the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2009HardcoverStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
2009Audio CDStorms of My Grandchildren: The Truth about the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity