Gardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume I (with ArtStudy CD-ROM 2.1, Western)

Christin

by: Fred S. Kleiner · Christin J. Mamiya

Paperback

ISBN: 978-0-495-00479-0

ISBN-10: 0-495-00479-0

Cengage Learning · 2005

See also:
2020PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume I (MindTap Course List)
2020PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II (MindTap Course List)
2016PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II
2016PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume I
2013PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume I (with CourseMate Printed Access Card)
2013PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II (with CourseMate Printed Access Card)
2009PaperbackGardner's Art Through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II (Gardner's Art Through the Ages: Volume 2)
2009PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II (with Art Study & Timeline Printed Access Card)
2005PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II (with ArtStudy CD-ROM 2.1, Western)
2002PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume I (with Art Study CD-ROM and InfoTrac)
2002PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume I (with InfoTrac)
2002PaperbackGardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II (with Art Study CD-ROM and InfoTrac)